Thursday, July 29, 2010

*Yappy 5 year Hanniversary Babe*

Today is our 5 year anniversary, since we began dating in 2005.  It will also be our last anniversary, because on OCTOBER 24, 2010 we will become HUSBAND and WIFE and begin a NEW CHAPTER in our lives =]

My hub a lub just got home from work (with stamps in hand for the RSVP cards) as well as a BEAUTIFUL purple and white orchid, which is my FAVORITE flower, as well as a John Morrison (Wrestling) figurine, and an AWESOME pink swirly DVD player, go to into the spare/guest room with my Mobia, so that I am able to put a DVD in and work out =]

Purple Orchid


Pink Swirly DVD Player


Slow Mo JoMo

We went to Ruby Tuesday's tonight for a nice dinner.  I had linguine with grilled chicken, fungus, and peas in a light alfredo sauce with the garden bar and Ted had chicken parmesan pasta with parmesan cheese sauce and the garden bar, then cheesecake with fresh blackberries for dessert and I had a pomegranate iced tea and Ted had his usual, Mr. Pibb.

Our Ruby Tuesday Anniversary Picture


Words CANNOT describe how much I love you Snookie, but I can give the readers digest version and just say that it's all the LITTLE things you do, aside from being YOU that make me LOVE YOU the way that I DO =]

Happy 5 year Anniversary, Love~~~ with MANY MANY MANY more to come =]

Love Always,

Me =]

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you two :) Enjoy the last celebration as fiances...October is just around the corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kasha and Jorge (and Spartacus too) =] We are super duper excited and cannot wait for October to get it's autumn leaves here, so we can start a new chapter together! Love you guys =]

    ReplyDelete