Hey everyone!
I have never blogged before, but a friend of mine suggested blogger and to only share it with people of my choosing. I like Facebook, but sometimes it can be full of drama, so to avoid that, I am trying this out.
Today is my first post...what to write...what to write. Well, LOTS of stuff is going on, as you all know. Ted and I have set a wedding date of October 24, 2010. I have my dress, my bridesmaids dresses, and my flower girls dress all taken care of. The cake is being done by a friend of mine, as well as our photography. Thank you Matt and Kayte =] My maid of honor, otherwise known as my best friend, Maryann has been very devoted to me and helpful throughout this process so far and I am so grateful and appreciative for that. Right now, I am trying to figure out favors and centerpieces. More details and pictures to follow! *hugs and love*
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I can't wait to read more updates on the weddings...and PICTURES :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Kash! There will definitely be more news and pics to come...as soon as I can figure out how to use this thing...LOL. Ciao bella =]
ReplyDelete