On another note...I LOVE my lavender ballet flats that I bought from Payless for $8 to wear with my dress, however my dress needs to be hemmed quite a bit at the bottom, so I am re-considering purchasing a pair of lavender shoes with just a little bit of a heel. If anyone knows of any good websites or stores that sell lavender shoes for not too expensive, please let me know =] I would appreciate any insight and input!
I am still trying to figure out what the heck to do with my hair, lol, which will determine if I will be wearing a veil/and head piece or not.
Have a peachy day!
*hugs and love*
Payless would be cheaper for everyone, wouldn't it? Maybe each of them can find a pair of cute flat sandals to their liking, there?
ReplyDeleteI would like everyone else, but you in silver ballet flats (not sandals)! I am on the search for something less expensive than the $50 ones, but if I can't find any, those are the ones that I like.
ReplyDelete