Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cake and Champagne...

Today Ted and I made quite a dent in our storage/guest room.  It needs to be done LOL, plus I need a spot in there, so that I am able to call Mobia and have their assembly elves come and put this piece of fitness equipment together for me, so that I am able to exercise =]

I just ordered our cake serving set and mine and Ted's toasting flutes today for our wedding from Bed Bath and Beyond.  See pictures below.

Cake/Knife serving set



Toasting Flutes



Time for din din...Pizza and Wings and Salad with Feta Cheese.....OM NOMS =]  

*hugs + love*

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what Kayte came up with for you two trouble makers :) I'm sure the photos will be beautiful!! What a great pick with the cake cutting set and the toasting glasses...they are PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete