Today, I went to Payless Shoes and got my wedding shoes, I will post a temporary pic of them now, but they are going to be dyed in a Lilac color to match my dress.
My Wedding Shoes
Tonight Ted and I went out to dinner with our friend Amanda and her boyfriend, Kurt. We went to Chili's. It was nice to see her and to catch up =] I had steak and chicken fajita's with all the fixings...especially GUACAMOLE (this one's for you, KASHA...teehehe). Ted had a BBQ Cheeseburger. We just got home a few minutes ago, I spoke to Kasha on the phone for a bit, and now we are going to watch WWE Friday Night Smackdown wrestling, and while doing that, I am going to seal our wedding invitation envelopes, so that we can mail them tomorrow morning, on our way to meet with Lily Lake Inn =]
Have a wonderful evening!!!
*hugs + love*
No comments:
Post a Comment