Yesterday was a VERY special day for us. We had our engagement photos done at Topsmead in Litchfield. My dear friend, Kayte brought her ARTISTIC and PERSONAL flair to our photos. She did a FANTASTIC job capturing both our LOVE for each other, as well as our PERSONALITIES in each individual shot taken. Thank you Kayte from the bottom of our hearts for taking the time to capture all these BEAUTIFUL moments that we will FOREVER CHERISH =] Love you!
Each image tells a story, whether it be the dynamics of Black and White photos or the vibrancy of the Colored shots. There are 141 photos altogether, but these are just a few for now for you to look at. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do =]
*hugs and love*
Congratulations to you both and many many wishes for the most amazing future! You are both great people with big hearts and I know that you only have the best that life has to offer in store for you! Yesterday was VERY special...it's so easy to see why you love each other the way you do...you bring out the beauty (inner and outer) in each other! It was both a pleasure and an honor to capture your love forever! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThank you Kayte! Your words warm our hearts. I am so honored and privileged to have become as close to you as I have recently, and am so glad that we are great friends. Your artistic talents in photography are AMAZING!!! I am so happy that you, out of the kindness of your heart took the time to capture our FIRST special day, and I CANNOT wait for October 24th to come, so you are able to capture our SECOND, and MOST IMPORTANT special day!!! Lots of Love XOXO
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures, Kayte (Britney and Ted!). They are sweet, simple, and expressive. :)
ReplyDeleteThe photos are STUNNING! Congratulations love birds :) This just gets us more excited to see the wedding day photos...love you guys! GREAT job Kayte!!
ReplyDeleteShe did a FANTASTIC job with the pictures! They are awesome!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the beautiful comments friends =]
ReplyDeleteBrit...you should post the link to the rest of the photos!!!
ReplyDelete