It is almost 7a.m and I have been up since 5:30a.m full of EXCITEMENT because today is....
***ENGAGEMENT PICTURE DAY***
Ted and I are meeting Kayte up in Litchfield to have our pictures done at Topsmead. I cannot believe all the years I have lived in Litchfield and I have NEVER been to Topsmead...LOL...what kind of Litchfieldian am I =p There is a first time for everything right? Well today is both mine and Ted's first time at Topsmead and I am SUPER DUPER EXCITED, not just because of the pictures, but to see Kayte as well. She and I have become extremely close , and it's funny because we went to High School together at LHS, but were never friends back then, beats me as to why because we are like two peas in a pod...right Kaytles =] hehehe
Time to go wake up my hubs.
Have a peachy day everyone!!!
*hugs and love*
Britz n Kaytles....NOPE...it's NOT a candy...although, we'd be a sweet one! Thanks for such a fun day! You guys are great!!! I thought about slipping a few of ones with Ted's NIN keychain sticking out....did you notice any? Hahahah...NEXT UP? BRIDAL PORTRAITS - pick a date...and thennnnnnnnnnn MATRIMONY DAY!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!!!!
Britz n Kaytles...we should be a candy, because WE ARE SWEET =] Thank YOU for such a FUN day, I wish we could have spent more time together, we WILL make plans for another day SOON (let me know). I DID notice his NIN keychain...AWESOME!!! Cute story, not behind the keychain, but behind NIN...a few years ago, I think it was 2006 or 2007, I bought tickets for Ted and I to go see them in concert for his birthday (they are one of his FAVORITE bands). That was so priceless how you "snuck" NIN into our pics...CUTE!!! hehehe. Oooooooooooo BRIDAL PORTRAITS...when do we do those? And then OUR WEDDING DAY!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOT =]
ReplyDelete