Friday, July 23, 2010

These cats got soaked!!!

Tonight we went to go see the Rockcats baseball game with my father-in-law and he had given us extra tickets, so our friend Eric came with us.  We were in the mayor's suite.  It was so nice and the view was very cool.  We didn't stay for the entire game, because it had down poured and we waited awhile for them to start back up again, and by the time it did, it was around 10-10:30pm.

Ted, Eric, and I got helmet ice cream...YUMMY!!

I swear Ted and I didn't wear the same shirt on purpose.  What can I tell you, bacon is just THAT awesome =]







Drove Eric home and then came back and went to sleep.

*hugs and love*

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the baseball game was a BLAST!!! A little jealous of the baseball cap full of ice cream :)

    P.S. LOVE the new background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang.....I wish I wasn't babysitting that night and that I wasn't sooooo drained from the garage sale or I'd of been there :( Looks like ya'll had a blast

    ReplyDelete