And my final answer is...
After taking into consideration opinions and looking back and forth at the bridesmaid dress and shoe choices that I had picked out for the girls, I decided on this shoe for Alea, Carrie, and Alexa.
WAHOO is right!!! LOL. I LOVE these shoes so much =] Thank you! I have to tell you, I absolutely love talking with you via phone technology and really being in touch again, this has to be one of the best things ever =] ti amo bella!
WAHOO!!! That's awesome you figured out the shoes :) They will look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWAHOO is right!!! LOL. I LOVE these shoes so much =] Thank you! I have to tell you, I absolutely love talking with you via phone technology and really being in touch again, this has to be one of the best things ever =] ti amo bella!
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful! :*)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Mare =]
ReplyDelete