Today was my Maid of Honor/best friends baby shower =] Had a fun time, and Auntie Brit cannot wait to meet Sasha =]
I saw my parents today and talked a little bit with mom about wedding stuff, such as toasting flutes, cake sets, silly bridal trick or treat pouch (which I hedgeclipped off the NOT doing list). Other than that, I sat and chatted with her, and my dad and relaxed for a bit with them, then headed back home to my hubs!
I have decided that I am not wearing a veil, not my cup of tea. Also, I am not too sure about wearing a head piece/tiara or not. I am more than 90% sure that I want to wear my hair down and probably curly or half up/half down and curly =]
Lets take a poll:
comment 2 if you like all down and curly.
comment 4 if you like half up/half down and curly.
That is all for today's latest news break!
Good evening...sweet dreams!
*hugs and love*
2, but no hair in your face...gotta see your beautiful face!
ReplyDeleteHey Kash! I posted pics (see above) of 4 different hairstyles that I tried out/did myself last night. You can take the poll if you want to, it's easy, 1 for pic 1, etc. Ciao bella!
ReplyDelete2-All down and dirty...I MEAN CURLY...yeah, curly.
ReplyDelete=)
down with a romantic wave...and a side braid like how I wore mine at W's birthday. Come over one night and we'll do some hair trials!! I LOVE this!! I can curl, braid, straighten, color, even crimp - you're choice!!! Let me know....
ReplyDeleteOooooooooooh Kaytles!!! How exciting, I would LOVE to do that =]
ReplyDeleteKaytles!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's September, are we going to do fun things to my hair? We NEED to get together before the wedding...that is something on the MUST DO list :) MISS YOU!!!!! XOXO