Yesterday our champagne flutes and our cake set came via UPS...YAY!!! Also, over the past couple of days, I have been very productive with making a nice dent in the storage/guest room, so that I am able to assemble my Mobia in there...I CANNOT WAIT!!!
My friend Kasha suggested that I post our link to the rest of our Engagement Photo Shoot with Kayte, so that you are able to browse through them at your leisure. We hope you enjoy them =]
Here is the link:
http://britneysaidyes.shutterfly.com/
Tonight is wedding invitation stuffing night with Mare and Alexa. I wonder if we will have coffee *hint hint* =]
Have a sparkling day everyone!!!
*hugs and love*
Love it when wedding things come in and you can cross them off of your list! WAHOO :) Sending out the invites will feel SO good.
ReplyDeleteOk, tried to comment on the pictures, but that's another thing I have to sign up for and give more of my information on, so I'll just leave a comment here . . . . LOVE pic #35!!
ReplyDeleteThanks hun. #35 is my laptop background :)
ReplyDelete