Thursday, September 2, 2010

Alexa...Brownies + Cookies...Shoes...JoAnn Fabrics :)

Today was a fun day :)
Alexa came down to S-Town and we made brownies and PB cookies...YUMMY :)  We also had lunch that we bought from Price Chopper.  Alexa had Sushi + I had a Panini from Lean Cuisine (Chicken, Artichoke, and Spinach)...it was SOOO GOOD!

After that, we did a rough draft of the wedding seating arrangement...crazy, but not too bad.

We went to Payless Shoes in Bristol and I re-ordered my wedding shoes, because the first pair I purchased were 1/2 size too big and were falling off my feet.

After that, we went to JoAnn Fabrics and came up with a FANTASTIC idea for centerpieces for the tables at our reception.  Very simple, yet very unique and, in my opinion very elegant and beautiful :)

I will see Alexa, Maryann, + Sasha next week and I CANNOT WAIT :) :) :)

*hugs + love*

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a day full of fun! It's great to hear that you finalized centerpieces :)

    ReplyDelete