Saturday, August 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME + my 1st dress fitting :)

Today is my birthday, and I was born at 12:23pm today...29 years ago :)

I woke up this morning to YUMMY scrambled eggs and bacon that my soon to be hubby made for me...KUDOS love, you did AWESOME :) In addition to an awesomely satisfying breakfast, I got a beautiful card from Ted and our 5 felines and MTV's old show, "DARIA." MY FAVE!!!
What a BUSY day this has been so far, I went for my first dress fitting today with Mom and Maryann. Thank you Maryann for your assistance today with my dress :) My shoe size is a bit too big, so I will need to stop at Payless sometime between the florist and my hair trial run to order a 1/2 size smaller.

After my dress fitting, Maryann and I went to Matteo's for lunch and she surprised me with a chocolate birthday cupcake with a candle in it and she and the waitress sang happy birthday to me......Awww :) Love you, best friend!











Now, we are off to our mystery restaurant for din din.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

*hugs + love*

****I Have a Dream****

I didn't know this, until today, but Martin Luther King, Jr. delivered his "I Have a Dream" speech on August 28, 1963  at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C.  I have attached the video of his speech, in case you would like to hear his inspiring and moving words.

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY!!! It sounds like you had an amazingly busy day...and I hope you enjoyed the sushi dinner :)

    ReplyDelete