Friday, September 17, 2010

Carrie-Ann...Italian Sandwiches...and Cake

This afternoon my good friend, Carrie came to visit me :)  I haven't seen her in awhile, so it was great to catch up.  We went to a YUMMY Italian deli in Newington and had lunch...MMM MMM MMM (see picture).
Chicken cutlet, prosciutto, provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, roasted red peppers, and mayo on a portuguese roll :)


After lunch, we came back to our house, and we talked about our wedding cake...and we FINALIZED everything...WOOOHOOO :)  Check the cake off our 'to do' list...YES!!!

She surprised me with an AMAZING birthday gift of a Spa Gift card for $50, some cute little Hello Kitty trinkets, and a Betty Boop pj shirt...to go with my MATCHING Betty Boop pj bottoms...I couldn't believe it...it's like we KNEW what the other was thinking...LOL.  Good times!

Later tonight, Ted + I had Hen House for din din and watched WWE Smackdown.

*hugs + love*

1 comment:

  1. It's always fun to catch up! Sounds like the food and gifts were an nice bonus :)

    ReplyDelete