Today I went to visit Maryann + Sasha. I made us grilled cheese + tomato soup for dinner, and then the 3 of us watched 'Once' and 'Music and Lyrics.' Both movies were very good. Both romantic and comedic, but in different ways.
After the movies, while Maryann was feeding Sasha, I did her dishes for her, then I held Sasha for awhile, to relieve Maryann, so she could put her pajamas on and get ready for bed. We all had a nice visit together :)
I stayed until 2:15a.m, then I left to go home. I would have stayed longer, but I didn't know if I would make it home alright or not, because one of Ted's tires has a leak in it, and he has to put air in it daily. So I wanted to get home safely, without any tire complications.
*hugs + love*
Awww...the three of you had some quality girl time :)
ReplyDelete