Thursday, August 19, 2010

Auntie Brit meets Sasha Emilia through the glass

Today I went to visit Maryann at the hospital, because I am able to visit now.  I also saw my niece, Sasha Emilia for the first time today.  I saw her through the glass, because they are still monitoring her, but from what I saw of her, she is BEAUTIFUL and so PRECIOUS.  I LOVE HER ALREADY!!!  I brought Maryann a pair of slippers and a pair of pajamas, and I brought Sasha a bunch of stuff for her birthday.  Two cute little outfits, one with a strawberry on it and one with a panda on it, some Hello Kitty socks, some fuzzy winter socks, a "my first photo" frame, and a purple cow.  I hope she loves her birthday gifts :)
Mare + I = BEST FRIENDS + "SISTERS"

*hugs + love*

No comments:

Post a Comment