It is 12am on Monday, and I am just about to head to bed. I put a post-it note on my desktop to remind of some wedding related things tomorrow. I have to look into bubble tubes. I am really stuck on wanting to do place cards and place card holders (NOT frames anymore) because we are doing tea favors and then sending a photo of Ted and I in our "Thank You" notes when we send those out =]
***Week/Weekend Re-cap***
I made AMAZING salmon last week, and marinated it in BBQ sauce, maple syrup, garlic powder, parsley, black pepper, and lemon juice and it was SO GOOD!!!
Saturday, we went to my Mom and Dad's because Dad is in Canada and Mom needed some help in the garden. It was good to see her, I missed my mom! She gave us some really nice veggies: red cabbage, yellow squash, zucchini, tomatoes, green beans, and purple peppers.
On the up and up, I have doing my Mobia EVERYDAY, except I took a break last Thursday and made up for it by doing Mobia on Saturday. This week, however, I am going to do Mobia M-F, so that I have Sat and Sun off!
I have been talking to my good friend, Kasha (whom I went to Elms with) EVERYDAY, which I LOVE and I would like to give you a MAJOR shout out for being there for me. You have been a big support to me, not just throughout wedding related things, but everyday LIFE issues and I appreciate you listening and being there for me SO MUCH. Thank golly for Google video/chat, so we are able to talk for FREE =] love you, Kashles!
We went to Aunt Sheila & Uncle Eddie's last night for din din and were able to catch up with them. It's been awhile since we've seen them, so it was nice to spend time with them and we had a good time.
My wedding shoes should be coming in this week at Payless, and I cannot wait...WOOOHOOO!!!
*hugs and love*
AWWWW...I LOVE YOU TOO!!! Why didn't we think of g-chat earlier? That was just silly. The thanks is indeed a two-way street. You've been AWESOME at helping me through all of life's hiccups. From tears to laughs, you've been there and I greatly appreciate all of your motivation and honesty. LOVE YOU CHICA :)
ReplyDeleteMy mom just got a magazine called Oriental Trading and it's the wedding issue, let me know if you want it, I think she still has it and that may help you with some ideas and thoughts for the place cards and whatnot.
ReplyDeleteThanks for thinking of me, Carrie! We found out that we do not need place cards because our venue will be seating our guests for us. Thank your mom for me. Love ya!
ReplyDelete